Kingsvale, NSW 1963

Kingsvale, NSW 1963
A view of Kingsvale station, looking north towards Cowra c1963. Courtesy Ken Ames, "From Grease to Gold Braid".

Thursday 13 April 2017

Motivation and creativity

Hi all

Since leaving my job late last year and starting out on several new careers, which together comprise a patchwork part-time week, I have been able to devote much more time to my hobby.  It has been an exciting and motivating period!

If you have not seen my new site, check out www.mechanicalbranchmodels.com.au.  I am busy adding to the range and letting my imagination go.  So many ideas to explore and models to create!  I hope to announce some more new products very soon.

Kingsvale?  Well, that has been progressing, but more slowly.  In between those stifling hot days and then weeks of rain and showers, I have been building a French workbench, using silky oak timber from a dead tree we had removed in our backyard.  Now that the bench is nearly finished (and it's a monster of a thing - great for clamping and work-holding) i can use it to build the backscenes and pelmets for the Demondrille modules; a slightly revised design to the ones I did so far for Kingsvale.

More soon.

James.

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete